All homes on Wentworth Properties are built in the authentic Arts and Crafts movement of design, which encourages originality, simplicity of form, the use of natural materials, and the visibility of artistic craftsmanship. The result is a harmonious collection of truly unique and distinct homes, simple in elegance, and integrated with nature. With beautiful front yards, sublime landscaping and natural finishing materials on drive and walkways, the resulting streetscape is a pleasant sanctuary for those looking for a premium property that is simply superb.
- A commitment to true Arts and Crafts design principles
- Allows for a wide range of options and diversity
- Allows for a wide range of colour, materials and home design
- A dynamic, interesting and beautiful collection of homes
Craftsman architecture arises from the English Arts and Crafts movement in an effort to promote the handiwork of craftsman. It stands out for its purity of style. Key features can include:
- low-pitched gable roof
- front porch
- tapered columns
- Partially paned front door
- multipane windows
Prairie Style architecture is inspired by the work of Frank Lloyd Wright, it is marked by its solid construction, craftsmanship and integration with the surrounding landscape.
- low pitched, hipped or flat roofs
- broad overhanging eaves
- wide use of natural materials especially stone and wood
- uses many windows to allow for ample natural light
Contemporary architecture is a fluid, present day take on the Arts and Crafts style with a mixed material approach, smooth, polished lines and simple, uncluttered look. These homes are spacious and comfortable, with few intricate details.
- irregular or unusually shaped frame
- open floor plan
- oversized windows
- green and re-purposed materials
At Wentworth Properties, we are committed to a quality development, achieved through a thoughtful, inspired design approach to community development. The resulting streetscape is a mix of unique, beautifully crafted homes and landscapes, working in harmony with nature to achieve a pleasing aesthetic, compatible characteristics, and the protection and enhancement of the homebuyer’s investment.